Founder & Consultant – Digital Orange
March 2014 – Present (3 years)
- Setup of several websites and content management systems for clients including assisting designers with branding clients company image.
- Managed hosting of PHP content management systems, SQL databases, e-mail and custom ASP.NET applications for clients based on Linux and Windows servers.
- Support for a charity client on all aspects of their online presence.
- Consultancy work for the Greenwich School of Management advising on several IT processes & procedures.
- Setup of automated server side scripts for user account creation at Greenwich School of Management.
- Onsite desktop, laptop, tablet and classroom teaching technology support at Pearson College in Manchester.
- Assisted in large scale projects to relocate and support users of Transport for London, this included helping with the relocation planning and surveys, ensuring equipment was correctly decommissioned, documented and commissioned at the new site, relocating data, telephony and power connections as required & supporting the users on their return to work after the move.
- Setup & management of cloud based services such as Google Apps for Business and Microsoft Office 365.
Managing Director – XenIT Solutions Ltd
January 2011 – March 2014 (3 years 3 months)
My past and current projects include:
- Large scale rollout of an anti-virus and security solution for a large education establishment
- Resourcing large scale technical projects for a client who has a contract working in the London transport industry
- Supporting clients websites and hosting
- Developing client websites, e-commerce sites and content management systems
- Managing my clients projects from end to end
- Classroom support for a large educational client
- Developing an ASP.NET based software package for online assessment